**Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, our volunteer program is currently on hold. You are still welcome to fill out the application packet and our volunteer coordinator, Patti, will contact you.**
Volunteering changes lives — the lives of the people receiving assistance and support, and the life of the person freely giving his or her time and effort to provide that assistance and support. Being a volunteer has been shown to increase self-confidence, self-esteem, promote positive health and recovery, as well as boosting your career chances. You can develop new skills, meet like-minded people, and make a positive contribution to your community.
Do you want to be the person who makes a difference?
Colorado Plains Medical Center has several rewarding and stimulating opportunities for volunteers. A few of our positions include:
- Gift shop operations
- Welcoming guests at our facility/Assisting visitors and patients with final destinations
- Hosting fundraising events
- Visiting with patients and visitors
- Filing and paperwork
The benefits of volunteering at Colorado Plains Medical Center include:
- Participation in hospital social events
- Annual volunteer recognition event
- All required medical tests and immunizations provided at no cost
If you are a student and looking for a meaningful volunteer experience, you may start the process by downloading this printable application packet by clicking here.