Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Colorado Plains Medical Center’s clinical laboratory department is a full-service department providing routine and specialized laboratory services for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients. Our goal has always been concentrated on providing high quality services to patients, physicians, the community and employees. We have continued to score high in JCAHO surveys with few or no deficiencies. Laboratory services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Approximately 90% of all testing is performed in-house, which equates into same day turn-around times.
- Physicians have direct input into lab operations.
- Courier services are available.
- We have consistently received some of the top Joint Commission state scores on surveys.
- The medical director is licensed to practice medicine in the State of Colorado and is Board Certified or Board Eligible in anatomical and clinical pathology.
Debbie Gallegos, Director of Lab and Pharmacy
- Find a Doctor
- Acute Care
- Imaging, Mammography, and Low Dose CT Lung Screening
- Express Care
- Geriatric Behavioral Unit
- Home Care
- Intensive Care
- Medical Specialties
- Medical Technology
- Medical Records
- Mother and Baby
- Women's Services
- WorkPoint Wellness
- Wound Care
- Volunteering at Colorado Plains Medical Center
- Cardiac Scoring
- Digestive Health