Questions may be directed to any one of our medical records team members: Tina, Carissa, Linda, or Rosalie.
Medical Records Department
Hours of Operation: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday thru Friday
- Medical Records Office Phone: 970-542-3325
- Medical Records Office Fax: 970-542-4392
- Colorado Plains Medical Center Phone: 970-867-3391
Important Phone Numbers
- CO – Vital Records Section Correction of Birth/Death Records: 303-692-2226
- CO – Vital Records Section Requests for Certified copies of Birth/Death Records: 303-692-2224
- Northeast Colorado Health Department: 970-867-4918
Record Copies and Inspection
Medical records shall be available for inspection upon written, dated request at reasonable times and upon reasonable notice. Please contact Colorado Plains Medical Center’s Medical Records Department to sign a release of information to inspect your record. The records will be available for inspection within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays. There is no charge for the inspection of medical records.
Following service, copies of a record shall be furnished to the patient upon the submission of a written request for records, and upon the payment of reasonable costs. Copies of records should be made available within a reasonable time, normally not to exceed ten days from the date of the signed request. If copies are requested, the patient may be charged up to twelve dollars for the first ten or fewer pages and twenty-five cents per page for every additional page. Actual postage costs also may be charged.
Email for more information: Tina.Kinder@lpnt.net.