Patients & Visitors
Welcome to Colorado Plains Medical Center, a 50-bed acute-care hospital fully accredited by the Joint Commission. With a Level III Trauma Center, a 24-hour Emergency Room and many other services, the hospital serves a two-county area of 35,000 in northeast Colorado.
Colorado Plains Medical Center is conveniently located at 1000 Lincoln Street in Fort Morgan, Colorado. Ample free parking is available next to the hospital.
Visiting hours at Colorado Plains Medical Center, including the Intensive Care Unit, are from 6:00AM - 8:00PM.
Children must be 12 or older to visit the ICU unless special arrangements are made.
The Gift Shop, located near the front entrance of the medical office building is open Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. -11:30 a.m and 12:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m. The phone number is 970-867-3391 ext. 3552.
2017 Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule for Colorado Plains Medical Center's Physician Practices:
The following clinics will be CLOSED on Thanksgiving 11/23 and 11/24:
- Eastern Colorado Orthopedic Center
- Colorado Plains Urology
- Brush Medical Group
- Womens Clinic of the Plains
- Colorado Plains General Surgery
- Colorado Plains Medical Group will be open from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon on Friday 11/24
- Colorado Plains Express Care will be open from 12:00 noon - 4:00 p.m. on Friday 11/24
Have a safe and healthy Thanksgiving holiday.
- About Us
- Admissions Information
- Caring Bridge
- Charity Care Policy
- Classes & Events
- Community Benefit Report
- Community Newsletter
- Contact Us
- Duke LifePoint Quality Affiliate
- Gift Shop
- Friends of Colorado Plains Medical Center
- Medical Records
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Newsletter Signup
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Privacy Practice
- Privacy Practice - Spanish
- Release of Information
- Sponsorship Request
- Visitor Information
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- End of Life Options Act
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- 2019 Community Health Fair