To make your admission to the hospital as convenient as possible, please bring the following:
- Health Insurance Card
- Advance Directive or Living Will
You may also bring:
- Pajamas or nightgown
- Dressing gown/bathrobe
- Personal items, such as hearing aids and glasses
Please do not bring the following items to the hospital:
- Appliances such as a coffee maker or fan
- Large sums of money, credit cards, or valuable papers
- Latex balloons, due to sensitivity to material by some patients
- Flowers or plants to the ICU
Colorado Plains Medical Center accepts Medicare and most other health insurance plans. For more information, including price estimates, please call 970-542-3326. We also have a benefits advisor onsite who can help you. Simply call 970-542-4413. For questions about your hospital bill, contact us at 1-855-426-0146.
FAST TRACK Registration
A quick, convenient, and 24/7 accessible type of pre-registration, FAST TRACK allows you to pre-register online for scheduled procedures, such as a mammogram, surgery, or baby delivery, 48 hours prior to your arrival at the hospital to arrange for payments or make an estimated payment and complete required verification paperwork.